Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cousin Photo Swap...

My cousin and I did a photography session swap.  I got mine done a few months ago and now it was time for me to re-pay.  She did such an awesome job on mine so I am hoping that she will be happy with hers too.  Hope you like them Carly!  They are such a beautiful family and I loved their outfit choices.  This time of the year is the best!




Some kissing pictures don't work out, but I loved this one.  So sweet and pure.



So I have soooo many more that I loved that I want to put on, but I am trying to simplify it and not overwhelm all of you guys!  FYI I know I vintage alot of my photos, if you don't like it and you want to get your pictures done by me know that you get them edited in color. I only vintage them for my blog cause I like it or if a client likes it done that way.

2 comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

People Who Visited My Blog